The time for waiting and watching is over.
Superman will not save us.
The President cannot and should not make the rioters and criminals behave. Local police do that. And the National Guard can back them up.
WE must parent our communities and our kids. Allowing, even encouraging them to run amok is bad parenting. It’s bad policy, and it’s unfair to those who are law-abiding citizens. We hurt those who create and contribute by providing excuses, looking the other way, and applying the law unequally.
Two things happen when police and the government do not do the job for which we pay taxes: people buy guns and people move away. These states will experience decreased tax revenue and less political representation. They will become places people avoid. Businesses will not want to invest there.
These cities will die.
Seattle, Portland, New York City, St. Paul, Minneapolis, you are allowing a cancer to spread that will kill you.
And it could have been prevented.
Act decisively and intelligently
Tell your City Council, local representatives, mayor, and governor that you expect them to uphold public safety to the fullest extent of the law.
The Fourteenth Amendment Section 1 of The Constitution, also known as the Equal Protection Law, states that laws must be applied equally:
“…No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.”
When peaceful citizens must hide, see their property destroyed, and bear arms to protect themselves, their government is failing.
Learn about The Constitution.
Know your rights.
Although your vote most directly counts in local elections, it is vital you vote for the presidential candidate who upholds these words from The Constitution:
WE THE PEOPLE of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence [sic], promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.”-first paragraph of The Constitution of the United States
Fortunately, such destruction is not overtaking most cities, mainly in the higher-profile ones. Enough. We are gunning for another two hundred and forty-four years, America. I believe we have a good chance of making it because of the intelligent, passionate, patriotic people who have emerged to champion our rights and ideals, joining more experienced defenders. I believe in them, and they believe in us.
- Arkansas Senator Tom Cotton, lawyer and former U.S. Army Infantry Officer
- Charlie Kirk, founder Turning Point USA, author of The MAGA Doctrine
- Candace Owens
- Ricky Gervais, UK comedian
- Jerry Wayne, Michigan autoworker
- Texas Congressman Dan Crenshaw, former Navy SEAL
- Dr. Thomas Sowell, Economist and author
- Dr. Ben Carson, 17th Secretary of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (also a former neurosurgeon)
- Dennis Prager, talk show host, author, classical music conductor
- Texas Senator Ted Cruz
- Joshua Philipp, Head investigative reporter at The Epoch Times
- Dr. Larry P. Arnn, president of Hillsdale College, professor of politics and history
- Scott Adams, cartoonist and author
- Ben Shapiro, attorney, author, speaker
- Larry Elder, attorney, filmmaker, talk show host, author
- The staff of The Epoch Times
- Curtis Sliwa, founder of Guardian Angels
An army with heart and substance fights for the legacy of the United States of America. Won’t you join us?