Who should read it: anyone who wants good ideas for Big Picture goal achievement.
-Michael Masterson in The Pledge: Your Master Plan for an Abundant Life
“Promise yourself that you will read only gold from now on.”
Applying just one Master Plan idea makes the book worth my time.
- First thing in the workday, concentrate on your most important, not urgent thing that helps you reach the Big Goals. It starts your day with accomplishment and enthusiasm.
- Masterson’s active reading technique to zip through books while extracting more meaning—not just speed reading—will help me achieve my reading goal of one book a week.
- How to calculate your hourly worth
- Proof I am an information addict and how to become an information user with the 25-25-50 Rule
- Even writers need to get better at public speaking
“If you improve your speaking skill by just 10 percent, you will double your personal power.”-Michael Masterson
This is the kind of book worth purchasing for future reference. However, if I use his learning and memory technique, I won’t need to review it.
Dialogue and references illustrated points well. Mr. Masterson, you have a new fan.